While naming a kid is a special and joyful undertaking, there can be a lot of pressure to find the ideal one. After all, you want a name that the infant will wear proudly throughout its life. How do you pick the best name in such a case?
Browse through our list of J-based unisex baby names to get started. Unisex baby names are a fantastic, gender-neutral place to start, regardless of whether you know the baby’s gender or not.
You may learn about the origin, significance, and level of popularity of each unisex name in our collection, starting with J.
Cool Unisex Names That Start With J
Are you trying to come up with the ideal J-based gender-neutral baby name? You’re fortunate! To make your baby name search simple and enjoyable, we’ve prepared the most comprehensive list of unisex baby names that start with J.
J names are powerful and distinctive choices for baby names when naming your child. Additionally, J-starting names are more popular than ever!
- Joss : This name is Hebrew for “Jehovah is salvation.”
- Jermaine : Of Latin origin, this name means “brother.”
- Juro : This Japanese-inspired name means “best wishes, long life.”
- Jerry : Of English origin, this boy’s name means “ruling spear.”
- Jethro : This name is Hebrew for “eminent.”
- Jorgan : Its Greek meaning comes from the word “farmer.”
- Jasper : Its Greek meaning is “treasurer.”
- Jhace : This name is Greek for “healing.”
- Jaxon : With a British original, this boy’s name means “son of Jack.
- Jean : This is Hebrew meaning “God is gracious.”
Related: Unique Name Ending With K
Catchy Unisex Names That Start With J
An alphabetical list of neutral names beginning with J is provided below. These are unisex names, sometimes known as neutral-gender names. They are suitable for persons of any gender, including both boys and girls. Many well-known nonbinary people have names that are typically either masculine or feminine, proving that nonbinary people don’t have to have neutral names.
- Jared : This means “descent” in Hebrew.
- Journey : Its British meaning is “trip” or “expedition.”
- Justice : In English, this means “upright, just, righteous.”
- Johnnie : This classic boy’s name is Hebrew for “God is gracious.”
- Janesh : This is Sanskrit for “leader of the people.”
- Jemal : Derived from Hebrew roots, this name means “handsome.”
- Jonatan : Derived from Hebrew origin, this name means “gift of God.”
- Janna : In Hebrew, this name means “flourishing.”
- Joben : With Japanese roots, this name means “enjoy cleanness.”
- Jove : This is of Latin origin meaning “father of the sky.”
FUN FACT on Jolene: Jolene is a popular name of the song released by the singer Dolly Parton.
Related: Baby Names Ending With N
Best Unisex Names That Start With J
Find out about uncommon J names, the finest J middle name choices, and more! We also have a complete list of gender-neutral names for people whose names start with J, you must be interested in exploring the other letters of the alphabet after falling in love with these unisex names.
Check these names out now!
- Judd : Judd is of English origin meaning “to flow down.”
- Jaylen : This modern American name with a spelling variation from Jalen.
- Juel : With Middle English roots, this name means “a gift of the gab,” or the ability to persuade others effortlessly.
- Jarvis : This name is English for “spearman.”
- Juan : This Spanish name means “God is gracious”.
- Jeh : This is German for “blue crested bird.”
- Jack : Its English origin means “jack of all trades.”
- Jesse : Of Hebrew origin meaning “gift.”
- Juliano : This Roman name means “youthful.”
- Jakome : This is of Basque origin and means “supplanter.”
FUN FACT on Joplin: Joplin is the name of a popular African-American composer and pianist who wrote over 40 original ragtime pieces, one ragtime ballet, and two operas.
Related: Cool Names Ending With S
Amazing Names That Start With J
Along with gender-neutral given names beginning with J, this list also includes J-prefixed baby boy and J-prefixed baby girl names. Additionally, you can view all unisex, female, and male names from the list. Check out the list to see all of the other given names we have. We are sure you will like them.
- Jeth : In old Hebrew, this means “eminent.”
- Johan : In Danish, this means “gift from God.”
- Jacko : This boy’s name is Hebrew for “he who supplants.”
- Jace : to heal.
- Jagger : It’s British for “one who cuts.”
- James : This popular bible name is Hebrew for “he who supplants.”
- Jonas : This unique name is Hebrew for “dove.”
- Jari : Another Finnish name, this one means “helmeted warrior.”
- Jaison : This name is Greek for “healing.”
- Jensen : Of Scandinavian roots, this unique name means “God is gracious.”
FUN FACT on Jade: Jade is an ornamental mineral found around the world that comes in a variety of colors including blue, red, black, lavender, white, and dark green.
Related: Cool Names For Grandpa
Awesome Names That Start With J
This is a complete collection of all Baby Names for Unisex Names, starting with J, covering traditional or modern or religious, modern, trendy, popular, cute, short and sweet, and easy-to-pronounce baby Unisex names to help you make the right choice! We have also added meanings to some of the most popular names! We are convinced you will appreciate them.
- Jere : This is Finnish for “exalted of the Lord.”
- Jules : This cool name is French for “youthful.”
- Judah : Its Hebrew roots are derived from “praised.”
- Jody : Its Hebrew meaning is “of Judea.”
- Joaquin : This is of Spanish origin and means “God will judge.”
- Josue : In Portuguese, it means “Jehovah is salvation.”
- June : This name is Latin and means “young.”
- Jett : This is British for “free or black stone.”
- Joey : Its Hebrew meaning is “Jehovah increases.”
- Joel : Joel is Hebrew for “Jehovah is the Lord.”
Related: Names For Maid
- 75+ Baby Names That Mean Hope and Faith
- 100 Baby Names that Mean Peace
- 80+ Baby Names that Mean Savior
- 300+ Fresh names for Baby Girls (Meaning)
- 450+ Best Baby Names Inspired From The 1940s ( Meaning)
Hello, I’m Evan, I have been working with writing for over eight years.I provide Parenting Tips, Baby Names, Mother’s Love, Crafting Ideas For Kids, etc.